Final Fantasy III

Posted by Final Fantasy Wallpaper | 12:09 PM | | 2 comments »

I there it is a long time I don't publish new content in here..

Lately I have Quit busy time to Finish My Final Fantasy III game for Nintendo DS

I recommended you to play this Game too, it Quit fun, you can play as 4 warrior ligh and our duty is to collect the Crystal, the total is 4 Crystal, fire, water, ice and earth, every crtystal will give us 4 job, so can you imagine that we can play as 12 jobs. and my Job for my four character is, Knight, Black Knight, Warlock, and Magus, it's really cool, so you can try to play this Game.

Oh yeah below I show you the OPening video of Final Fantasy III

It's amazing Video, so check it out.

2 comments

  1. Tyon Legend // March 13, 2010 at 11:31 AM

    Hey, your blog is really cool. My blog is about a lot of stuff, but if you visit you'll see it also talks about Final Fantasy, as I've recently made an article about the Top 5 Final Fantasy Games ever, in my opinion. That's why I'd be very happy if we could exchange links. I've already added a link to your blog! My blog is http://tyonlegend.blogspot.com , and you can see the Final Fantasy article in http://digg.com/d31LHeC Thank you very much!

  2. Tom Badguy // July 24, 2011 at 2:29 PM

    I have not yet beat FFIII. Is it any good?