Final Fantasy Advent Children (Cloud & Aerith)

Posted by Final Fantasy Wallpaper | 5:47 AM | | 1 comments »

Final Fantasy Advent Children




Wow.....Cloud and Aerith's wallpaper in Final Fantasy Advent Children, this wallpaper describe one of the Aerith and Cloud event in the garden when Aerith spirit give motivation to cloud.


Wallpaper Made By: Kimmy from RPG Dreamer

Kimmy said :

Hi everyone. Here is my wallpaper of Cloud and Aerith.I decided to make this wallpaper because Cloud and Aerith look soo cute together, but so does Cloud and Tifa hehe! I like how they are standing in the middle with their backs against each other.This shows that there is a bond between them proving that there is at least a little love there.I took screenshots from the movie and used the program Picture It to make the wallpaper.well bye everyone hope you like it...!

1 comments

  1. Tim Razik // September 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM

    I love this picture. I would like to use it on my web site. Do you know how to contact the artist to get permission to use it?
    hattimrazik@gmail.com
    -Tim